7.06.2009

Jennifer Fritz | Vintage Shoot | Portrait Photographer

Much thanks to my friend Jennifer. I wanted a model to do a vintage photoshoot and Jennifer stepped up to the plate and did a fantastic job. All of the vintage hats were left by my grandmother and I had been wanting to use them for a photoshoot, they were all so gorgeous that we had such a hard time choosing which to use.

Jennifer and myself ended up taking the trolley from West Village down McKinney into the Uptown area, stopping in front of the Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel, where we found a family that was quite fitting to photograph. Then after a brief walk, jumped on a trolley back to West Village. Thanks Jennifer for humoring me and allowing me to use you as my model! Here are my favorites...what a beautiful model! :)















No comments: